Behavioral Health Services Call Center
One number for all services. Call 1 (844) 401-1110.
For those seeking treatment or a referral for behavioral health services, our 24/7 call center is ready to connect people to the care they need. Our call center staff can address questions about a full spectrum of behavioral health services, begin the admissions process or assist with scheduling appointments.
The team helps people access:
- Butler Hospital’s patient assessment services to determine the appropriate level of care.
- Butler Hospital’s inpatient treatment programs.
- Butler Hospital’s partial hospital programs.
- Kent Hospital’s inpatient psychiatric care.
- Women & Infants day program for women.
- The Providence Center’s community-based programs, including crisis evaluations.
- Other community-based referral partners.
Care New England’s centralized call center for behavioral health services is located at Butler Hospital.