This is where we'll announce the most recent additions to our web site. If you've visited us before and want to know what's changed, take a look here first.
- Check out our News Section to find new information on our program as well as any upcoming talks by our staff.
These are the press releases we've issued over the last year:
- Mild to moderate Alzheimer's currently taking 10mg of donepezil (Aricept)
- Memory problems related to stroke and/or cardiovascular disease
- Mild memory loss
- New compound for newly diagnosed Alzheimer's disease or not presently responding to present treatment
- Memory Loss
- New compound for newly diagnosed Alzheimer's disease or not presently responding to present treatment and not taking antidepressants
- Memory Clinic Helps Those Who Frequently Forget, News Channel 10-HealthCheck, Providence, RI, June 4, 2003
- Researchers Investigate Estrogen To Prevent Alzheimer's, News Channel 10-HealthCheck, Providence, RI, May 20, 2002
- Dr Salloway appeared on the ABC-6 Evening News with Peter Jenning, New York, NY, August 21, 2003
Interested in doing a story?
Contact the Program's Public Relations Manager.