Butler Employee Giving Campaign
Prizes and Schedule
Descriptions of Designated Funds
Q: Why give?
- Because every dollar makes a difference! Your generosity provides for several Butler Hospital initiatives, including charity care, basic human needs, research, the new building, and covering unexpected costs for programs and services.
- It’s easy! Choose employee payroll deduction, and we take care of the rest.
- It’s your opportunity to support projects that impact your own workplace and the people we serve every day.
Q: How can I give?
A: Giving is easy! You can give a one-time gift, a bi-weekly gift through payroll deduction, or by cash or credit card. Giving Forms can be found in Central Supply.
Q: How do I submit my giving paperwork?
A: You can drop off your Giving Form in the Funds Development plastic mailbox in Central Supply, or to members of the Funds Development Team in the Arboretum from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM on:
- Thursday, January 12, 2012
- Wednesday, January 25, 2012
- Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Q: What will my gift support?
A: You can designate your gift to support charity care, basic human needs, research, the new building, or Butler programs and services through the Butler Fund.
Q: When should I give?
A: You can support Butler Hospital anytime throughout the year. Employees that make a gift from now through February 10, 2012 at noon, however, will be entered to win weekly prizes.
Q: How much should I give?
A: Choosing to give is an important and personal decision. What might be an appropriate gift will differ from person to person. We have several giving options available. You can choose to give through a bi-weekly payroll deduction plan, or you can give a one-time gift via cash, check, or credit card.
Q: How do I become eligible for the prize drawings?
A: Any employee that submits their gift form before noon on February 10, 2012 will be entered into the weekly prize drawings.
Q: Who will decide how to spend my donation?
A: You do!
Q: If I already gave to Butler through United Way this year, will I be entered into the weekly raffles?
Q: Can I make my gift anonymously?
A: Yes, Butler Hospital willingly accepts anonymous gifts and will protect the anonymity of any donor who requests it.
Q: What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
A: Call Srey Som in the Funds Development Office at extension 21212 or email her at: email@example.com.