Thank you for considering a donation to Butler Hospital.
Make a Gift to Butler Hospital
Donations can be made to:
Funds Development Office
345 Blackstone Boulevard
Providence, RI 02906
For questions or assistance in planning your giving options, please call 401-455-6581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your tax deductible gift options are:
- Outright gifts including cash, securities, real property and personal property. These gifts may provide tax advantages which you'll want to explore with your tax advisor.
- Pledge gifts allow multi-year commitments that are fulfilled over a period that is generally three to five years. These gifts allow you to make a substantial commitment while dividing the fulfillment of the gift into smaller contributions.
- Charitable remainder trusts allow you to receive income and a charitable income tax deduction. Such trusts can be created during your lifetime or through your will and may be funded with cash, securities, or real property.
- Life estate gifts allow you to receive a charitable deduction at the time of the gift and continue to use the property for life. After your death, Butler Hospital receives ownership of the property to fund a project that was of interest to you.
- Bequests include gifts of cash, securities, real and personal property. Your attorney can prepare a simple codicil stating that Butler Hospital is to receive a specific dollar amount or percentage of your estate for use by Butler Hospital. The following section provides suggested wording for your attorney to use when you make a charitable bequest to Butler Hospital:
"I give to Butler Hospital, a Rhode Island non-profit corporation located in Providence, RI, the sum of $________ (or otherwise describe the asset) to be used for its unrestricted charitable purposes (or otherwise describe the designation).”
- Memorials are gifts of remembrance that are a tribute in memory of someone dear to you.
- In-kind gifts are always welcome. You may choose to donate goods or services that will benefit the hospital.
- Expressions of gratitude are a way of letting your physician, nurse or other caregiver know how much you appreciate their care. Your gift allows us to continue to provide exceptional care to the community.
- The Annual Appeal is an annual giving campaign. Make our Annual Appeal an annual tradition.
However you care to give, you have our assurance that your contribution will secure the future of Butler Hospital and that we will respect your rights as a donor.
Butler Hospital is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization.