2003 – Named one of the best hospitals in psychiatry in the America’s Best Hospitals in U.S. News & World Report.
2004 – Named one of the best hospitals in psychiatry in the America’s Best Hospitals in U.S. News & World Report.
Butler Hospital and/or members of its staff are affiliated with many local, national and international organizations including:
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Care New England Health System.
- World Alzheimer’s Congress.
- World Health Organization.
- National Institute of Mental Health.
- National Institute of Health.
- National Association of Psychiatric Healthcare Systems.
- American Psychiatric Association.
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- American Neurological Association.
- American Psychological Association.
- RI Department of MHRH.
- Mental Health Association of Rhode Island.
- Alliance for the Mentally Ill of Rhode Island.
- Ivy League Hospitals (the original 13 psychiatric institutions that became known as the Ivy League Private Psychiatric Hospital Group).
- Butler Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO). We continuously strive to provide the highest levels of quality and safety in all that we do. We encourage you to discuss any concerns or issues you may have about your care or service with us directly so we may resolve them as quickly as possible. You may also contact the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations directly via their website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone: (630) 792-5000 or (800) 994-6610.
- Accredited by the Rhode Island Department of Health.