Chief of Patient Assessment Services
Lisa Llanas, MD
Diane Ferreira RN, MHA
Christopher Towey, RN
The expert staff in Patient Assessment Services (PAS) provides comprehensive assessments to determine the appropriate treatment level for each patient. Together, with you, the staff will develop an individualized care plan that will serve as the foundation for your treatment at Butler and in the community.
During your visit, you may meet with the following staff members:
- Psychiatrists with advanced physician training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health and brain-related disorders.
- Advanced practice registered nurses with specialized training in assessment and care of people with mental health and brain-related disorders.
- Nurses and mental health clinicians specializing in patient assessment and admissions process to answer questions and provide support.
- Patient intake coordinators who greet you at our emergency department and collect your basic information and vital signs.
- Patient financial services representatives prepared to assist with your insurance information and help you navigate the payment process.
This team of professionals will make every effort to ensure that the assessment process is as relaxed and stress-free as possible. If something is not clear to you, please feel free to ask questions at any time. Intake coordinators are available at the desk at all times if you need assistance.