Please be advised that the following location is a provider-based clinic and both a physician and facility fee will be assessed, which may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense.
345 Blackstone Boulevard
P: 1 (844) 401-0111
If you are experiencing an emergency or if you’re are at risk of harming yourself or others, call 911 immediately.
To get direct help and guidance about mental health services, call the Behavioral Health Service Call Center, available 24/7 at 1 (844) 401-0111
For those seeking treatment or a referral for behavioral health services, our 24/7 call center is ready to connect people to the care they need. Our call center staff can address questions about a full spectrum of behavioral health services, begin the admissions process or assist with scheduling appointments.
The team helps people access:
- Butler Hospital’s patient assessment services to determine the appropriate level of care.
- Butler Hospital’s inpatient treatment programs.
- Butler Hospital’s partial hospital programs.
- Kent Hospital’s inpatient psychiatric care.
- Women & Infants day program for women.
- The Providence Center’s community-based programs, including crisis evaluations.
- Other community-based referral partners.
Care New England’s centralized call center for behavioral health services is located at Butler Hospital.